- How To Repurpose Video Content for Bigger and Better Results
- 7 Secrets of Super-Successful Video Marketing
- 7 reasons why video rules content marketing
- Video Marketing: The Complete Guide
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
Engaging videos lead to powerful results. But crafting quality video takes significant effort. Repurposing lets you stretch the same ingredients across many platforms to satisfy different appetites.…
In the world of content marketing, one channel is rising above others in terms of engagement, efficiency and cut-through, says Mark Darlington: video.
Video has become a highly popular type of online content--among marketers, too. See why a video marketing strategy is a must, with 40+ stats that highlight the importance of video in marketing.
By now, it’s clear that video is an essential channel for marketers. But what makes a great video? And what keeps viewers engaged? Is it a good story? Or maybe it’s all about reaching the right audience at the right time. We teamed up with Wistia and sought to find out. We looked at some […]
Find free music and footage, record better sound, work with editing software, and more.
Learn everything you need to know about video marketing, including the benefits, best practices and how to measure video performance.
Get ready to take on video marketing at your business by reading this comprehensive guide.
Head of Content at MarketingProfs, a marketing training company with a practical approach. WSJ bestselling author of 2 books. Everybody Writes 2 is out 10/18 🥳
We share how-to content marketing insights and guidance. Join us September 26-29, 2023 in Washington, D.C. for #CMWorld. PS, we really like the color orange.
The Drum covers modern marketing, agency business, creativity & the future of media. We understand the industry's challenges and have your back. Problem Solved.
Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business. Subscribe to our daily newsletter: http://fastcompany.com/newsletters
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on video marketing?
We monitor hundreds of sources on video marketing, including MarketingProfs, Content Marketing Institute, The Drum, Fast Company, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.