- A Dozen Lessons on Growth
- New data shows losing 80% of mobile users is normal, and why the best apps do better
- Why Churn Rates Can Spike When Your SaaS Startup Experiences Hypergrowth
- Reducing SaaS Customer Churn: 10 Multi-Team Tactics to Drive Loyalty
- Customer Churn Analysis: Why Analyzing Churn Is So Important
Churn gets a lot of bad press. Yes, it is complex. Yes, it is confusing. But as a metric, it is helpful. In the early stages of building a company, churn gives you quick feedback which other metrics…
Let’s get calculating.
Churn happens for many different reasons. Check out the 8 top reasons for customer churn, and actionable tips to crush your churn rate and skyrocket your revenue.
Customer churn can kill your profits. Here are 10 ways you can reduce churn and build loyalty, and which team should take responsibility for the initiative.
In Rethinking Customer Churn Rate & LTV/CAC, Thibaud Clement illuminates a counter-intuitive concept about churn. The faster you increase your growth rate (acceleration rate), the higher the churn…
Exclusive data on retention curves for mobile apps In a recent essay covering the Next Feature Fallacy, I explained why shipping “just one more feature” doesn’t fix your product. The root cause is that the average app has pretty bad retention metrics. Today, I’m excited to share some real numbers on mobile retention. I’ve worked with mobile […]
Stop churn from eating away at your revenue with customer churn analysis. Learn how to analyze your churn before it kills your business.
Did you know that not all churn is bad? Or that improving your retention rate is a lot more impactful? Let's bust 3 of the most common churn rate myths!
A growth team has the “responsibility to measure, understand and improve the flow of users in and out of the product and business. That’s the role of growth.” “A finance team by definition measures…
The health of a SaaS business is directly tied to its ability to retain its customers and prevent churn. To do this, they have to ensure that their customers are happy. That means making sure they …
22 Dec 2016 (How to model and predict churn using deep learning) Mobile readers be aware: this article contains many heavy gifs Churn prediction is one of the most common machine-learning problems in…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.