Challenged by new work environments or workloads? Check out these pre-tested 16 productivity tools – Content Marketing Institute
Find out which content marketing trends to watch in 2022 from thought leaders, speakers, and award winners ¬– Content Marketing Institute
«In SaaS, our customers are the real heroes of the industry, and we’re aiming to tell their stories in a way that inspires as well as educates.»
Follow these five ideas to transform complex topics into content your audience will understand (and read.) – Content Marketing Institute
«To match your language with the terms, concepts, and examples with which your audience is familiar, map their technical knowledge before you write.»
Combine psychological science with the art of writing to create more engaging and persuasive content. – Content Marketing Institute
Create a clear workflow and efficient process so your content marketing operations can run smoothly. – Content Marketing Institute
Content creation is hard. But you don’t have to do all the heavy lifting. Think user-generated content – Content Marketing Institute
Feelings are the most important information content marketers should know about their B2B audiences now – Content Marketing Institute
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.