- Cold Outreach 101: How to Send Better Cold Emails
- How to craft a useful and effective email footer
- Email Marketing Trends To Boost Engagement in 2023
- Email Marketing: 5 Tactics to Generate and Nurture More Leads
- Email List Growth: 19 Tactics to Help Grow Your Email List in 2022
Learn how to create a newsletter to build a consistent connection with your audience to develop a loyal following.
Email footer is an important part of an email template that helps subscribers find information about your brand and builds a positive user experience. Moreover, an email footer can be a gamechanger:…
Discover how to create a sequence of Facebook ads and/or Instagram ads based on your email marketing funnel.
Like all great combos—think peanut butter and jelly, dinner and a movie, bacon and eggs—retargeting ads and email are better together. Here's how to use them to give your marketing a 1-2 punch.
Discover proven ways to build your email list. These actionable strategies can help you to meet your email marketing goals.
Hi [FIRST NAME GOES HERE], If you send a newsletter, these 7 tips will help you write more engaging emails: 1. Make it easily skimmable Most people aren’t going to read ...
When it comes to email marketing, various factors can affect your email deliverability. Learn how to keep your email campaigns out of the spam folder.
From confusing signup forms to dead-end confirmation pages, learn what to avoid to maximize every signup interaction.
Email campaigns are a great tool for nurturing new leads. Here are five ways to improve your email marketing for lead generation.
Email will be a key marketing channel in 2023. Here are the trends you need to know about to build a strong email marketing strategy in the new year.
When it’s done right, cold emailing is one of the highest ROI activities for growing your business. Here's how to create a stronger cold email campaign.
Email marketing has one of the highest ROI's around, with an average of $36 made for every $1 spent. In this post, we cut through the noise with a proven 3-step process to start growing your email…
Want to learn how to get more email subscribers? Grow your email list quickly and signups with our proven quick & easy hacks.
I've been doing a deep dive on beehiiv the last couple weeks, and I’m wildly impressed with all they have to offer. Here are 7 actionable strategies to scale
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.