5 Essential Elements for a Great Newsletter
Undesirable email newsletters clutter your audience’s inboxes. That’s one reason why newsletters that once worked for you may now sit unread. Revisit your e-newsletter design, tactics, and metrics to…
More from Content Marketing Institute
How To Make Content a More Effective Part of Your Sales Funnel
Follow these five steps to build a stronger bridge between your content marketing and sales – Content Marketing Institute
80+ Content Marketing Trends for Success in 2023
Will your content marketing plans weather the changes ahead? More than 80 thought leaders, award winners, and subject matter experts offer their advice and insights on the content trends that will…
How To Make Thought Leadership Content Thoughtful and Leading
Most thought leadership content is neither thoughtful nor leading. Forrester’s Lisa Gately explains how to change that at your company.
How To Do Less and Get More in Every Facet of Content Marketing
Don’t wait for a budget boost. Follow this in-depth guide to work more efficiently and get more value from your content marketing – Content Marketing Institute
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.