By the time Emanuel Cinca launched his Stacked Marketer newsletter around five years ago, he already had a successful affiliate marketing business, but that ...
The Skimm, Morning Brew, The Hustle... the world's most successful newsletters scaled to millions of subscribers using paid social acquisition.But times have...
These newsletter growth strategies will show you how to get subscribers to promote your newsletter for you.Want to promote your newsletter to my viewers? Tel...
Explaining all the 's and 's…
«Emails aren't built like websites, so don't design them like such. Have simpler layouts and use a project like MJML that abstracts away all of the headache.»
How to grow and monetize your newsletter. Learn the exact tactics top newsletters are using. Join 2000+ founders, creators, and operators for free.
Undesirable email newsletters clutter your audience’s inboxes. That’s one reason why newsletters that once worked for you may now sit unread. Revisit your e-newsletter design, tactics, and metrics to…
How to be a successful content entrepreneur
Newsletter creators —publishers— can use advertising, monetization, and optimization to create a virtuous cycle of subscriber growth and profit.
Shared by 581
Thinking about creating a newsletter, but not sure where to start? Here’s a checklist to help you get your newsletter off the ground.
Expert insights from industry pro's on how to grow newsletters using free and paid tactics as well as referral programs.
A guide to promoting your Substack, from the former head of comms for Substack
Let's dive into six email platforms: AWeber, Beehiiv, ConvertKit, Ghost, Mailchimp, and Substack. Which is right for your newsletter?
Show My First Million, Ep Austin Rief: Building Morning Brew, The Ultimate Guide to Building Newsletter Businesses, Side Hustle Ideas, & More - Dec 20, 2022
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.