- Copywriting Examples — The world's best copy. In one place.
- How AI Copywriters Are Changing SEO
- SaaS website teardown: How to convert customers with better copy
- If Don Draper Tweeted: The 27 Copywriting Formulas That Will Drive Clicks and Engagement on Social Media
- 5 AI Use cases for Copywriting (That's not Producing Copy)
This article outlines 5 ways to improve the persuasive power of your email copy and start increasing your conversion rate.
After publishing 5 principles for great interface copywriting, I heard from hundreds of entrepreneurs, designers, and product managers who…
Looking for solid, useful tips on how to write email copy? Here's your one-stop guide, complete with examples, practical advice and more.
There are a few things you can do to ensure that you write not only a great email, but a great email that converts
GPT-3 is a neural network machine learning model used to generate text. Chris Tweten explores how AI copywriters compare to humans and their potential to change SEO.
The only swipe file you’ll ever need. 330+ handpicked examples. Broken-down.
5 creative ways that AI can be used in copywriting to enhance, rather than replace, the work of human writers.
We conducted user research to understand the impact of emojis in email subject lines. They can be useful once in a while, but should not be overused.
Nitya Kumar explores how the methods used by comedians could be applied in designing user experiences.
Learn the step-by-step process of transforming your website into a sales-machine, by just changing the copy.
An investigation into five iterations of Slack’s homepage reveals:
Scott Dikkers shares the 10 writing rules that took The Onion from a local print magazine to a globally renowned media house with nearly 20 million social followers and over 10 million monthly visitors.
How can you write a social media update that wins readers over every single time? Start with these 27 copywriting formulas. Find a favorite. Repeat.
Ebay emailed—someone ordered something from your store. Your bank emailed with your monthly statement, your credit card is reminding you to pay your bill, and Apple's reminding you of that app you...
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.