- Copywriting Examples — The world's best copy. In one place.
- How AI Copywriters Are Changing SEO
- If Don Draper Tweeted: The 27 Copywriting Formulas That Will Drive Clicks and Engagement on Social Media
- Copywriting: The Definitive Guide
- SaaS website teardown: How to convert customers with better copy
This article outlines 5 ways to improve the persuasive power of your email copy and start increasing your conversion rate.
After publishing 5 principles for great interface copywriting, I heard from hundreds of entrepreneurs, designers, and product managers who…
Looking for solid, useful tips on how to write email copy? Here's your one-stop guide, complete with examples, practical advice and more.
There are a few things you can do to ensure that you write not only a great email, but a great email that converts
GPT-3 is a neural network machine learning model used to generate text. Chris Tweten explores how AI copywriters compare to humans and their potential to change SEO.
The only swipe file you’ll ever need. 330+ handpicked examples. Broken-down.
We conducted user research to understand the impact of emojis in email subject lines. They can be useful once in a while, but should not be overused.
Nitya Kumar explores how the methods used by comedians could be applied in designing user experiences.
A complete guide to copywriting. Includes proven frameworks, templates and more.
Learn the step-by-step process of transforming your website into a sales-machine, by just changing the copy.
Scott Dikkers shares the 10 writing rules that took The Onion from a local print magazine to a globally renowned media house with nearly 20 million social followers and over 10 million monthly visitors.
An investigation into five iterations of Slack’s homepage reveals:
How can you write a social media update that wins readers over every single time? Start with these 27 copywriting formulas. Find a favorite. Repeat.
Copywriting formulas make it dead-simple to write anything. Read & understand 200+ models for great advertising headlines, tweets, pages, posts & more.
Launched as Google Ventures in 2009, GV supports innovative founders moving the world forward.
The place to discover your next favorite thing 🚀
Follow us for the latest #SEO, #PPC, #socialmedia, & #content news, expert tips, insights, and ideas. Get our newsletter: http://bit.ly/2troYx7
Educating and inspiring people to create, publish and flourish by designing life and business for happiness and fulfillment.
Words that work for smarter digital marketing and sales.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on copywriting?
We monitor hundreds of sources on copywriting, including GV, Product Hunt 😸, SearchEngineJournal®, Jeff Bullas, copyblogger, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.