A look into the makings of and reasoning behind customer journey maps.
A customer journey map guides strategy and helps set campaign objectives and measure progress and results. Follow these steps to optimize your mapping for truly data-driven marketing.
Customer Lifecycle, Sales Funnel, and Content Strategy
When conducting research for customer-journey maps, use qualitative methods that allow direct interaction with or observation of users, such as interviews, field studies, and diary studies.
Here is how to create a Customer Journey Map — a visual interpretation from an individual’s perspective of their relationship with an organization.
How secondary marketplaces, rentals, and web3 transform the customer journey
Understand similarities and differences among empathy maps, customer journey maps, experience maps, and service blueprints.
Evaluate your journey map to identify low and high points, failures to set expectations, unnecessary or too long steps, channel transitions, and moments of truth. Use this information to find…
Journey maps combine two powerful instruments—storytelling and visualization—in order to help teams understand and address customer needs.
Journey mapping may seem complex, especially if you trying to do it in the group workshop. This article will give you a powerful tool and…
CX has become a top priority, as companies work to meet shifting customer needs and customer journey maps are a critical part of delivering on those demands.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.
Get the big picture on your favorite topics.