- What is Programmatic SEO? A 2022 Guide To Getting Started
- Programmatic SEO
- Find programmatic SEO datasets
- Programmatic SEO: how to create 300 landing pages in a week
- 4 SEO Strategies for Programmatic Sites
Markets tend to get more competitive and SEO continues to become increasingly complex with each passing year. This is why programmatic SEO has become quite popular among companies looking to increase…
Programmatic SEO is relatively new, but is incredibly useful. Learn the basics in this guide, including keyword research, and analysis.
Find interesting data to use for programmatic builds by learning to look at keywords differently.
💎 Why It Matters ----------------- You need to *cost-effectively* acquire customers. 🔍 Problem ------------ Writing editorial content is slow, expensi...
With a project that took only 1 week to execute, find out how DelightChat’s daily impressions on Google Search went from 100 to 6,000 in 6 weeks.
As somewhat of a novice digital marketer, I can't tell you how excited I am by the idea of programmatic SEO. The idea of automating the most painful part of content creation, i.e. writing the content,…
Planning and executing SEO strategies for sites with hundreds of millions of pages is no easy task, but there are strategies to make it simpler. Roy explores the four major SEO challenges you'll…
During my time as an SEO, I have slowly but surely honed in on my specialty – Programmatic/Dynamic SEO.It’s something I enjoy more so than regular SEO, because the smallest of change can have such a…
The most trusted authority in online search with a powerful #SEO toolset proven to improve your brand's position. Whether big or small, we have the solution.
On a mission to democratize creation for the web. See what you can do with Webflow — without coding: http://webflow.com/discover/popular
The Twitter account that launched http://dev.to. Built on @forem 🌱 Available via toot @ThePracticalDev@Fosstodon.org
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on programmatic seo?
We monitor hundreds of sources on programmatic seo, including Moz, Webflow, DEV Community 👩💻👨💻, and many more.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.