We believed that we could cultivate a diverse and inclusive workforce organically. We were wrong — and now, we’re committed to making it right.
Audio logos are more than just catchy riffs. Learn more about what they are, why they’re so effective, and how you can get your own unique tune.
Discover the trends, techniques, and tools that will define website and digital product design in 2018 — and beyond.
Here are 8 productivity apps to help you eliminate the noise, stay organized, and get work done.
With a project that took only 1 week to execute, find out how DelightChat’s daily impressions on Google Search went from 100 to 6,000 in 6 weeks.
Get tips on prototyping your next website to ensure it meets both stakeholder/client expectations and user needs.
Discover how to tell a compelling and dynamic story using the full power of web design.
Color is one of the most powerful tools in your design toolkit. Learn how to harness the power of color symbolism by exploring different color meanings.
«color symbolism is a powerful force that’s been reinforced over millennia. Red has served as a symbol of evil since at least 4,000 B.C»
We talked to three designers to get their POV on tackling redesign projects.
With the right design collaboration tools, you can sync with your team and become more productive.
How and why did neumorphism's subtle blend of light, shadows, and curves come in and out of fashion so quickly?
Stand out from the crowd and gain online recognition with these 9 website design awards platforms.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.