Build killer content briefs.
100% free to download in multiple formats (PDF, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
Would Google really rank blank pages?
A non-technical way to learn programmatic SEO.
Build a strong SEO foundation.
Get started in just minutes.
They're pretty lucrative.
Let’s get calculating.
A must-have in content marketing.
Shared by 339, including Michael Kolade
Simple and effective.
«Who are your customers? What problems do they have that you can solve? How do they find the solution to these problems? How can you create content to be a part of this journey?»
It's our take on it.
Digital PR and SEO go together like peanut butter and jelly.
How to find a niche in anything.
Tried, tested, and not too complicated.
A complete, actionable list of growth hacking tactics you can use to supercharge the growth of your business and build your user base. FAST.
Perks of being a planner.
Missing data galore.
Shared by 369, including Will Preston, Ron Sela, Stephanie A Kowalski
«Content angle (for beginners, advanced, opinionated post, etc.).»
It’s not about including your keywords many times.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.