Engagement through most channels is shrinking, but people are consuming more content than ever before. In this article, I explain how to make sense of this and how to thrive as a company.
In this article, I explain how videos can help organic visibility and dispel common myths.
Wish you could get more traffic from Google? Half the battle is understanding WHAT you need to fix on your site. This is the power of Ahrefs Webmaster Tools! A cost-friendlier alternative to expensive…
In this article, I explore 9 Growth ideas that could turn Twitter around after Elon Musk's acquisition.
Google recently published 3 updates that had a big impact on organic traffic across many verticals.
Google's HCU update punished low-quality AI content after all. In this case study, I show why and how to detect it.
There are many customer acquisition channels but only 4 are truly scalable. Unscalable channels have their place in customer-acquisition but if you want to build growth loops, you need scale.
What SERP Features matter most for ecommerce? How can online stores use them to their benefit or when to pivot their keyword strategy?
Search On 2022 was full of announcements that show how Google aims to defend itself against Inta-Tok and Amazon.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.