It's been said that ideas don't matter, execution does. I wholeheartedly disagree. You need both to succeed, but you can only get so good at execution....
_This is a free version of the Software Ideas Marketing Guide on community outreach. Originally, I was only planning on releasing this for members of th...
💎 Why It Matters ----------------- You need to *cost-effectively* acquire customers. 🔍 Problem ------------ Writing editorial content is slow, expensi...
Too many people get hung up waiting for the right idea to start a business I reckon. But especially if you're just starting out in indie hacking/busines...
Interested in building a startup, or starting your own small business to make money on the side? Learn by example from dozens of entrepreneurs who share how they came up with great business ideas.
1. Spend 10% of your time on high-risk, high-reward activities. Ask: which action requires least input and will bring me the highest output? Go through...
Unfortunately, this is no quick win story as content marketing does and will take some time. But the results we are now seeing for our client are expone...
There's a huge difference between shipping a product, soft launching, and launching. And there's no rule that says you can only launch once. It took a f...
Hey, fellow indie builders! 👋 I'm Heleana and I've been building Videodeck for the past four months https://videodeck.co/ Videodeck Videodeck is a prod...
When SureSwift acquired social media scheduling SaaS MeetEdgar from Laura Roeder, I had the chance to sit down with her and talk about her story. I knew...
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.