- Why It's Hard to Escape Amazon's Long Reach
- Introducing Amazon Go and the world’s most advanced shopping technology
- Sears's History Predicts Almost Everything Amazon's Doing
- Alternatives to Pagination on Product-Listing Pages
- E-commerce is flatlining in the first quarter
Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring the world’s most advanced shopping technology. No lines, no checkout – just grab and go! Learn more at http://amaz...
Welcome to Ecommerce Essentials - a series dedicated to exploring and finding solutions to common issues for e-commerce websites. For each episode, we’ll ide...
Online sales are dwindling and customers are returning to physical stores.
Infinite loading and Show More buttons can provide smooth interaction when loading products.
lessons in UI design from an industrial supply company.
The Covid Rotation turns, and ecommerce penetration is back to the trend line. But which trend line, and which penetration?
Sustainable retail platform Toward is setting a new precedent by preventing customers from placing more than 12 orders per year.
The ecommerce company is also a cloud computing provider, TV producer, fashion designer, wind-farm backer, and organizer of crowdsourced micro-labor tasks.
Ready to shape your ecommerce strategy for 2022 and beyond? Our recent ecommerce study reveals key industry trends looking toward the future.
One hundred years ago, a retail giant that shipped millions of products by mail moved swiftly into the brick-and-mortar business, changing it forever. Is that happening again?
One shop sells nothing but buttons, another sells only liquorice, and another is ‘the world’s first textile butcher shop’. In the age of Amazon, it seems the way to thrive is to specialise
As Jeff Bezos’s juggernaut continues to grow, forward-thinking competitors are finding creative ways to succeed—and be what Amazon can never be.
Recode by Vox. Uncovering and explaining how our digital world is changing — and changing us. Subscribe to our podcasts: http://bit.ly/2Lh1RBy
Helping you make sense of the ever-evolving #SocialMedia and #DigitalMarketing landscape. Signup for our newsletter here: http://dive.pub/SMTtwitter
We build software that predicts technology trends. 875,000+ smart folks read our newsletter. You should too. http://cbinsights.com/newsletter
Data-driven visual content focused on global trends, investing, technology, and the economy.
Online visibility management SaaS platform that has been used by over 10,000,000 marketers🔥
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Which sources does Refind monitor on ecommerce?
We monitor hundreds of sources on ecommerce, including Recode, Social Media Today, CB Insights, Visual Capitalist, Semrush, and many more.
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating. Learn more
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org