https://twitter.com/jasonlk/status/1708950050129518810 So there's no question HubSpot overall is far bigger than recently IPO'd Klaviyo, at an impressive
So according to Pitchbook, which collects a massive amount of VC data, VC funds themselves hit a 10+ year low in paper returns this past quarter. In
Hear from the CMOs of Freshworks, Twilio, 1Password, and Coda on how they transitioned from product-led growth to enterprise sales and marketing engines.
«When people hear “product-led growth” there’s an assumption it’s the same thing as a viral product that sells itself. But PLG and virality aren’t necessarily the same thing.»
https://twitter.com/jasonlk/status/1684934255988875264?s=61&t=faMoL5vKN90kTyksECbt_g So there’s a strategy I really only see a handful of vendors
https://twitter.com/jasonlk/status/1520105966716346369 So a top theme across SaaStr CEO interviews since 2017 or so, and across our 5 Interesting
As part of our 5 Interesting Learning series we've had a chance to do a deep dive on many leaders selling to SMBs in whole or in part, from Zendesk to
Q: Why would any big business take a risk on a start-up? They wouldn’t. Unless, the gain way outweighs the risk. And yet … they do all the time. If you
270 21 94 Many SaaS companies hit an “organic lead plateau” at several phases: When you get Really Big, at some point, every company in the world is Already An Opportunity. Box, Salesforce, etc. really don’t have many new opportu...
Apologies to all those to whom this is already well known. But, I know many of you have never hired a head of marketing before. And as soon as you get your MSP (Minimum Sellable Product) out the door, and you’ve got your first 10 customers ...
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.