- What Product Can Learn From Growth Teams
- #DeepDive into Remote Work — With Hiten Shah by Below the Line with James Beshara • A…
- Hiten Shah on how to avoid common pitfalls of product development
- We Watched Users Browse SaaS Marketing Sites for 1,800 Minutes and Here’s What We Learned
- Content Marketing Playbook
In today’s competitive app environment, the only way to cut through the noise is to offer an experience that engages your users and hooks them into retaining...
Hiten Shah has the #1 collection on Product Hunt. How did he get there? He breaks down what it really takes and what you should consider to make it there.
Shared by 112, including Johannes Dornisch, Clemens, Mayhem, Just Mayhem., Mark Kaigwa, Teresa Torres
Without strong user retention, your product will fail. Yet product managers consistently ignore it. This is where PMs can take a lesson from growth teams.
Content Marketing Playbook - Built from 12 years and 83,232,485 visits. By Hiten Shah.. (Marketing and Books) Read the opinion of 17 influencers.
A comprehensive study of how marketing sites navigations affect conversion rate. Including MailChimp and Buffer by Hiten Shah.
Marie Prokopets & Hiten Shah are two superstars of SaaS. They joined us on The Growth Hub Podcast to discuss how to build, launch and market new products in SaaS based on their experience of founding…
Shared by 115, including Mario Clemente, Katja Evertz, Dominik Grolimund
Confluence not only beat virtually every other wiki tool to market but also adopted a highly strategic approach to growth: targeting engineers.
In today’s episode of The Startup Chat, Steli and Hiten talk about how to deal with bullies as a founder. If you’re... Listen now...
How did a loss of focus and a lawsuit ultimately bring about the demise of KISSmetrics? Hiten Shah is the co-founder and CEO of KISSmetrics which is a SaaS web and mobile analytics software. Hiten…
The SaaS DNA Project provides extensive research and education from SaaS professionals who think about these respective subject areas more than anyone else out there. You can utilize the research and data to ensure you don't need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to building your SaaS or subscription business. This research is provided by Hiten Shah of Quicksprout, Patrick Campbell of ProfitWel.coml and Price Intelligently, Walter Chen of Animalz, and the UserTesting Team
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.