All the tools you need to build your best startup marketing strategy. Discover 64 curated products like Pexels 2.0 and Good Email Copy about The Ultimate Mar...
A collection of tools to help you build the right connections and sell your product. Discover 44 curated products like Good Email Copy and Hunter about Sales...
Firefox Reality - Mixed Reality for the Open Web. (Virtual Reality, Open Source, and User Experience) Read the opinion of 6 influencers. Discover 6 alternatives like Vrideo apps and Virtual Desktop
Magic Leap Creator Edition - Super stealthy AR startup reveals its first product. (Hardware and Augmented Reality) Discover 5 alternatives like Microsoft Hololens and Alpha Glass
Remove Image Background: 100% automatically – in 5 seconds – without a single click – for free.
We're sharing a free collection of 25k HiRes stock photos with customizable AI-synthesized people. For this collection we focused on increasing diversity in model appearance. Reach out if you want us…
There are dozens of different articles and posts, each promising to be the “Ultimate Guide to launching on Product Hunt.” While the…
Product Hunt's annual Golden Kitty Awards. Nominate your favorite products from 2021.
Yesterday morning, someone emailed me asking for side project ideas. His question was particularly fitting as I sipped Philz coffee…
With this collection, rest assured that "there's an API for that". Discover 71 curated products like Clearbit Company Logo API and InboxSDK about An API for ...
An up-to-date list of 308+ free marketing templates and resources across 16 categories of Marketing from popular document apps including G Suite, Airtable, Coda, Notion, Trello, Tettra, Miro and more.…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.