The Lead Plateau You May Hit Just As It Gets Good. How to Plan Around It.
270 21 94 Many SaaS companies hit an “organic lead plateau” at several phases: When you get Really Big, at some point, every company in the world is Already An Opportunity. Box, Salesforce, etc. really don’t have many new opportu...
More from SaaStr
Adding Outbound Sales & Marketing to a Product-Led Growth Engine
Hear from the CMOs of Freshworks, Twilio, 1Password, and Coda on how they transitioned from product-led growth to enterprise sales and marketing engines.
«When people hear “product-led growth” there’s an assumption it’s the same thing as a viral product that sells itself. But PLG and virality aren’t necessarily the same thing.»
5 Critical and Company-Altering Learnings from B2B Startups with Y Combinator Managing Director of YC Continuity Anu…
Anu Hariharan works with hundreds of startups annually as Managing Director at Y Combinator. Through experience, she explains five company-altering
The Two Characteristics of Every Great Salesperson
Q: What are the characteristics of a great sales person? Well, it’s really two: Listening + Tenacity. A rep that doesn’t listen talks too much. A rep that
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.