Take a deep dive into Technical Leadership with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Transitioning into a technical leadership position is not so obvious. What you might think as a promotion or a step up is actually a step into an entirely new role. This Deep Dive will support you on your transition and make you a much more effective technical leader.
Patrick Kua is an experienced software engineer with 20 years building mission critical software and building the organisations behind them as a former CTO/Chief Scientist. He is now focused on accelerating the journey of other technical leaders, having trained and coached more than a thousand so far.
- Maker vs. Manager: How Your Schedule Can Make or Break… and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: management, productivity, engineering, time management, engineering management
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Farnam Street, InfoQ, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.