Making Remote Work Work
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
2020 and the coronavirus have turned remote work from a fringe model into a sudden reality for millions and millions of people. While remote work has a lot of advantages over office-bound work, and affords new models for balancing work and the rest of life, there is no denying that transitioning from one mode to the other is challenging. This Deep Dive aims to give guidance on how to make remote work work, both for employees and organizations, sourced from experts and people with years of experience in working remotely.
David Bauer is a journalist and firmly believes that remote work has more benefits than drawbacks — if done right.
Website | Newsletter | Twitter
- How to Transition Between Work Time and Personal Time and 10 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: useful, work, howto, productivity, creativity
- Includes summaries
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, TED Talks, Fast Company, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
Hello again. Glad to see you made it all the way through this Deep Dive. I hope you found it useful and can put some of the insights to good use in your own daily life. If you'd like to go even deeper on the issue, I highly recommend the classic among the remote work books, «Remote: Office Not Required». Written by the founders of Basecamp, a company built around the idea of remote work from the beginning. Filled with practical advice, and highly opinionated, so you can expect to have your preconceived notions challenged.
To help you keep up with the latest on Remote Work, Refind will serve you relevant new links on it in your daily picks whenever available.