Upskilling in The Face of COVID-19
Take a deep dive into Upskilling in The Face of COVID-19 with this hand-curated series of 7 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
A 7 Day Challenge to better understand your professional aspirations in a fast changing world that keeps a handful of challenges, but that also untapped opportunities to try out things that you’ve never dared before.
No daily news without a list of companies firing people due to COVID-19. And in times of crisis, businesses are suffering and moving faster. According to WEF, we’re in the midst of an Up- and Reskilling Revolution.
But what does reskilling really mean for every single professional? Often, they have no concrete idea how they could be affected and how to create a vision and action plan of what their personal reskilling could look like.
Danica Zeier is a professionally trained violinist and partner of artsnext, a Zurich based innovation agency. She’s an experienced expert in the fields of arts, design, business and education. In all her work the mission is the same: enable change by unlocking people’s potential using their soft skills to thrive in a challenging VUCA world. Danica is a lecturer at Zurich University of the Arts, University of Zurich and University of Basel, and co-founder of VUC^it, a fitness App for Upskilling at work.
- Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? and 6 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 0 minutes
- Topics covered: creativity
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like TED Talks, McKinsey & Company, Oprah Winfrey Network, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.