Making Better Video Calls
Take a deep dive into Making Better Video Calls with this hand-curated series of 7 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
And all of a sudden we're in video calls all day, every day. For most of us, video calls aren't new in our workdays, but the fact that they have become the new default is another beast. This Deep Dive will provide you with solid advice on how to avoid the hassle and focus on what the call is actually about.
Martina Bürge is a speaker coach and Senior Strategic Communications Manager at Axpo Group.
- How to Pull Off a Professional Video Call From Home and 6 other articles
- Average reading time: 4 minutes
- Topics covered: better, video, call, calls, skills
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The New York Times, WIRED, The Verge, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.