Take a deep dive into Better Thinking with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
The human mind is a versatile but complex tool. To understand the underlying mechanisms behind our thoughts is essential for smart decision-making. This deep dive will take you on an intellectual journey exploring mental models, cognitive biases, and the nature of knowledge.
Anne-Laure Le Cunff is a metacognition and mindful productivity expert. After leaving Google and founding several companies, she started Ness Labs, a platform for knowledge workers to make the most of their mind. She studies neuroscience at King's College London. Her work has been featured in WIRED, Forbes, Rolling Stone, and more.
- Systematic inventive thinking: the power of thinking inside the box and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 12 minutes
- Topics covered: mental models, creativity, math, decision making, problem solving
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Ness Labs, James Clear, Farnam Street, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.