How to Live Healthier, Using Behavioral Science
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
You probably know what it takes to stay healthy: eat well, exercise, and follow the doctor’s orders. And yet, we so often fail to behave in line with our best intentions. Insights from behavioral science can help get us one step closer to the healthy person we all want to be.
Aline Holzwarth is an applied behavioral scientist, specializing in digital health research and scientifically informed product design. Her training in psychology and business, and experience working in research and healthcare have given her the interdisciplinary lens necessary to appreciate the complexity of decision-making in the real world. Aline is Head of Behavioral Science at Pattern Health and Principal at Dan Ariely’s Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.
- How Behavioral Economics Can Produce Better Health Care and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: vaccination, psychology, marshmallow test
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The New York Times, The Center For Advanced Hindsight, Vox, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.