Understanding Humans Like A Behavioral Scientist
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
It’s hard to know what to trust when it comes to the science of human behavior. From the psychology of work and time to happiness and goal-setting, this collection of insights from the experts will help you understand humans like a behavioral scientist.
Aline Holzwarth is an applied behavioral scientist, specializing in digital health research and scientifically informed product design. Her training in psychology and business, and experience working in research and healthcare have given her the interdisciplinary lens necessary to appreciate the complexity of decision-making in the real world. Aline is Head of Behavioral Science at Pattern Health and Principal at Dan Ariely’s Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.
- The Three Laws of Human Behavior and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 3 minutes
- Topics covered: behavior, reality, goals, automation, psychology
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Behavioral Scientist, Vox, Forbes, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.