The Behavioral Science of COVID-19
Take a deep dive into The Behavioral Science of COVID-19 with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
When the world was hit with the global coronavirus pandemic, behavioral scientists worked quickly to understand what was going on in the minds of people all over the world and, more importantly, what they could do to help people behave in ways that serve the best interests of public health and their own well-being.
Aline Holzwarth is an applied behavioral scientist, specializing in digital health research and scientifically informed product design. Her training in psychology and business, and experience working in research and healthcare have given her the interdisciplinary lens necessary to appreciate the complexity of decision-making in the real world. Aline is Head of Behavioral Science at Pattern Health and Principal at Dan Ariely’s Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.
- Mask-Wearing Needs to Be Easy, Understood and Expected and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 4 minutes
- Topics covered: coronavirus, human behavior, behavioral economics
- From sites like The New York Times, Behavioral Scientist, Forbes, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.