Fundamentals of Effective Learning
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Our world is changing faster than ever. If you don't want to be left behind, you need to adapt quickly and that requires one universal skill: lifelong learning. This deep dive will introduce you to the fundamentals of effective learning, reveal the most common mistakes and teach you essential research-based study techniques.
Matthias Frank is a passionate lifelong learner who discovered the magic of effective learning strategies far too late during law school. To help others save more time earlier on, he started writing online, sharing his experience with effective learning, meaningful productivity and life crafting. In his free time, Matthias is training to become a Notion Ninja.
- Learning From the Feynman Technique and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 6 minutes
- Topics covered: study, techniques, self improvement, elearning, feynman
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Ness Labs, SitePoint, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.