Diversity and Inclusion in Tech
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
This Deep Dive starts off on what diversity and inclusion actually mean and the issues that minoritised folks face as they navigate the tech industry. Then we’ll dive into how to address some of these issues.
Veni Kunche is a Software Engineer turned founder. She runs Diversify Tech where she connects underrepresented people in tech to opportunities as well as helps companies hire them. She studied Computer Science and Data Science. Her company Diversify Tech won the Diversity Product of the Year award.
- The urgency of intersectionality and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: hiring, howto
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like TED Talks, Quartz, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.