Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Organic Growth is the systematic growth of companies with non-paid channels like SEO, email, or product virality. Other than Marketing, Organic Growth is a Product discipline that aims at compound growth and a full-funnel perspective across the whole customer lifecycle.
Kevin Indig is an independent Growth Advisor and former Director @ Shopify, VP @G2, and Head of SEO at Atlassian. He’s the author of The Growth Memo and host of the Tech Bound podcast.
- Indispensable Growth Frameworks from My Years at Facebook, Twitter and… and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: startups, growth hacking
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like First Round, Reforge, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.