Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles and videos from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Whether you are a teacher or a student, a lover or a fighter, an activist or a hedge funds manager, you will ask yourself the same question time and again: Is this the right decision?
It’s a typical good news/bad news situation. Bad news: No one can predict the future. Good news: There are some great tools to help you make up your mind.
Mikael Krogerus & Roman Tschäppeler are the authors of the international bestseller The Decision Book. First published in Switzerland, The Decision Book went on to sell more than one million copies around the world, in 30 languages.
- How to Pick a Career (That Actually Fits You) and 8 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 2 minutes
- Topics covered: career, artificial intelligence, life, relationships, feedback
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Tim Urban, TED Talks, New Scientist, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.