Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Technology pervades organisations across all industries, yet leadership and organisational structures have – so far – transformed very little as a result. With technological advancements, however, come new responsibilities, especially as the relationship between humans and machines is evolving faster than ever before. This Deep Dive will take you on a journey to explore the future of work and the evolution of leadership in an increasingly digital world.
Sunnie J. Groeneveld is an entrepreneur, board member, author and educator. She is the Founder and Managing Partner of Inspire 925, a consultancy for cultural change in the context of digital transformation. She is also a board member to several Swiss SMEs and serves as Associate Dean of Studies for the Executive MBA Digital Leadership at the University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration in Zurich. She has been named as one of the “Top 100 Women in Business” for three consecutive years and appeared in the “30 under 30” list of the Forbes magazine for the German-speaking region. She holds a degree in Economics from Yale University.
- The New Leadership Playbook for the Digital Age and 8 other articles
- Average reading time: 4 minutes
- Topics covered: europe, innovation, digitalization, leadership development
- Includes summaries
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like MIT Sloan Management Review, Harvard Business Review, World Economic Forum, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.