Counterintuitive Value Creation
Take a deep dive into Counterintuitive Value Creation with this hand-curated series of 6 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Business schools around the world teach students how to create and capture value in order to achieve entrepreneurial success. But who defines value? And success? In this deep dive, we can learn how to create value by doing the exact opposite of what industries find valuable.
Nettra Pan is an expert in entrepreneurship and social innovation. Her work is focused on how firms resolve tensions between commercial and seemingly non-commercial imperatives. She draws on frameworks from psychology and sociology to better understand how startups and venture capital-like firms with a social impact mandate can succeed. Nettra's research has been presented at leading research conferences in entrepreneurship, social impact and innovation. She is a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation at The Business School (formerly Cass).
- Male and Female Entrepreneurs Get Asked Different Questions by VCs… and 5 other articles
- Average reading time: 9 minutes
- Topics covered: culture, career, startups, venture capital, entrepreneurship
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, TechCrunch, McKinsey & Company, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.