Take a deep dive into Ambidextrous Organizations with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
To make innovation work in companies of all sizes we need to find ways to have a strong core business that exploits existing markets aside a strong innovation culture exploring new possibilities, leveraging lean startup principles and business model innovation. This is the core idea of an ambidextrous organization.
Martin works on those topics as consultant, investor, as well as researcher and lecturer at business schools.
- The Art of Innovation: a Conversation with Steve Blank and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: innovation, leadership, horizon, canvas, blank
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Stanford University, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.