Rethinking the World in the Face of Climate Change
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 12 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
This Deep Dive takes you on a journey of emerging views on the future of a planet going through a climate emergency, framed by the rethinking of both capitalism and geopolitics.
Enrique Dans is a Professor of Innovation at IE Business School in Madrid and the author of «Living in the Future».
- The planet is on a fast path to destruction. The… and 11 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 4 minutes
- Topics covered: economy, environment, capitalism, media, forbes
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The Washington Post, The New York Times, Project Syndicate, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
When it comes to climate change, we — the media, the public, the world — need radical transformation, and we need it now. Just as the smartest minds in earth science have issued their warning, the best minds in media should be giving sustained attention to how to tell this most important story in a way that will creates change. We may be doomed even if that happens. But we’re surely doomed if it doesn’t.