Take a deep dive into Information Warfare with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
As a journalist I think a lot about the power and impact of words — or information, in a much broader sense. And I am terribly fascinated by the weaponization of information: Information Warfare. A topic which I have worked on for half a decade now, from covering Trump's 2016 digital campaigning to Web War One against Estonia, or The Plot against George Soros, how some evil genius campaigners turned one of the world's richest philanthropists into the most hated person on the Internet. Information Warfare is big. As beings we react to the information we receive, and in an increasingly digital world, this offers potentials for manipulation and thus power. I have compiled a reader to guide you into this world.
- Belarus has torn up the protest rulebook. Everyone should listen and 10 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 3 minutes
- Topics covered: society, social media, history, politics, fake news
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like WIRED UK, WIRED, NPR, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.