The New World of AI
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
In the words of one of Silicon Valley’s preeminent venture capitalists, Marc Andreessen of A16z, “AI is quite possibly the most important – and best – thing our civilization has ever created, certainly on par with electricity and microchips, and probably beyond those.” Recent developments in AI centring on large language models—like GPT-4 which powers ChatGPT—have propelled humanity into a new era of computing. This deep dive will cover a short history of AI, what’s on the horizon, and some of the challenges we’ll face as a civilization in the new world of AI.
Alex Brogan is a founder of The Intelligence Age, an artificial intelligence media company covering the latest developments in AI and explaining how to use AI to be more productive in your career, life, and business.
- Why AI Will Save the World and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 6 minutes
- Topics covered: society, computing
- Includes summaries
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like a16z, Our World in Data, Stanford University, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.