Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
Take a deep dive into Ethics of Artificial Intelligence with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Artificial Intelligence is one of the key technologies of the 21st century, with deep implications for everything from business to politics and people's everyday lives. With great power comes great responsibility, and thus reflections on the ethics of Artificial Intelligence are just as important as the development of actual technology and implementations. This Deep Dive gives you an overview on the state of AI Ethics.
Dr. Anna Jobin is a Senior Researcher at the Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society in Berlin. She has a multidisciplinary background in sociology, economics, and information management. Her current research projects are situated at the crossing of science, technology and society, with a particular focus on interaction with algorithmic systems, (digital) ethics in research and citizen science, and ethical artificial intelligence.
- Don’t ask if artificial intelligence is good or fair, ask… and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 8 minutes
- Topics covered: society, technology, system, machine learning, brain
- Includes summaries by getAbstract
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like nature, The Intercept, OneZero, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.