The Metaverse — An Introduction
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Inspired by a novel from 1992, the metaverse has captured the imagination of tech-minded people for a long time. Now it looks like it might be the next big thing after smartphones completely changed the way we interact with the internet. This deep dives helps you get to grips with the basic ideas of the metaverse, the key players and the potential and dangers different people see in it.
- What is the metaverse, and do I have to care? and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 10 minutes
- Topics covered: technology, future, facebook, startups, innovation
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The Verge, The Atlantic, VICE, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.