Internet of Things Business Models
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
IoT is not only about confusion and digital stardust. Its pursuit enabled a breakthrough of wide compatibility and enabled new business model at scale. Let's dive into the question on how you would define IoT meaningful within your business?
- Intel and the Danger of Integration and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 8 minutes
- Topics covered: internet of things, business, innovation, integrations, software
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Stratechery, Harvard Business Review, McKinsey & Company, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
If you already work in IoT or if you’re planning to launch an IoT product in the near future, precise language is key.