Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Cities are changing. Today, more than half of the world’s population lives in cities. By 2050, the number will rise to more than two thirds. We feel the impact of technological, economic, and cultural shifts with more strength and immediacy in cities than anywhere else. In many ways, cities are always in a state of transformation.
But how they transform is up to us. As co-founder of an electric mobility company, I’m fascinated by finding ways to transform cities in a positive, sustainable way. This deep dive runs through some big ideas to tackle urban issues like mobility, housing, and city design, showing why we should approach urban transformation with both caution and excitement.
Moritz is co-founder and CEO at ElectricFeel a company with offices in Zurich and Barcelona, providing technology and know-how to build and scale shared mobility solutions, and help make cities cleaner and better places to live.
- Sorry, scooters aren’t so climate-friendly after all and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 2 minutes
- Topics covered: global, environment, traffic, climate crisis, urban
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like MIT Technology Review, Vox, Pop-Up City, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.