The Actors Behind Cyberattacks
Take a deep dive into The Actors Behind Cyberattacks with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Cyber attacks are often perceived as a purely technical matter. Yet, technology is «only the playing field» on which the attacks are carried out. Behind attack and defense are humans. The study of cyber actors, their motivations, capabilities etc. is a fascinating field, which is the subject of this deep dive.
Endre Bangerter is a co-founder and CEO of Threatray and professor of IT security at the Bern University of Applied Sciences in Switzerland. His interests are in the fields of threat intelligence and analytics.
- The Digital Vigilantes Who Hack Back and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 23 minutes
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The New Yorker, The New York Times, Citizen Lab, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.