How to build a writing habit
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Writing online is one of the rare activities that give you a ticket to lifelong learning. But it’s not as simple as having an idea, writing it down, publishing, and watching it reach millions of readers. The best writing requires strategy and consistency. This Deep Dive will help you build an efficient writing habit you can stick with.
Eva Keiffenheim is an EDUpreneur and learning expert. After leaving teaching and founding education companies, she started writing online. In the past year, she created an idea-to-paper process that helped her publish 200 articles and reach a million readers around the world.
- The Habits Guide: How to Build Good Habits and Break… and 9 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: habits, content creation, book review, personal branding, betalist
- Read or listen to articles
- From experts like James Clear, Paul Graham, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.