The Newsletter as a Standalone Product
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
The newsletter, one of the oldest forms of reaching an audience over the internet, is staging an impressive comeback as a standalone product. News organisations are investing heavily in their newsletter portfolios, scores of journalists are going independent with their own newsletters and entire startups are built around newsletters. What's this all about and what does it take for you to be successful in the newsletter space?
David Bauer is a journalist and longtime newsletter writer. He works at Refind on product and content strategy.
- 50 lessons learned from writing 50 newsletters and 8 other articles
- Average reading time: 12 minutes
- Topics covered: media, writing, innovation, articles, emails
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Ness Labs, Digiday, The Atlantic, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.