The Newsletter as a Standalone Product
Take a deep dive into The Newsletter as a Standalone Product with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
The newsletter, one of the oldest forms of reaching an audience over the internet, is staging an impressive comeback as a standalone product. News organisations are investing heavily in their newsletter portfolios, scores of journalists are going independent with their own newsletters and entire startups are built around newsletters. What's this all about and what does it take for you to be successful in the newsletter space?
David Bauer is a journalist and longtime newsletter writer. He works at Refind on product and content strategy.
- 50 lessons learned from writing 50 newsletters and 8 other articles
- Average reading time: 12 minutes
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Ness Labs, Digiday, The Atlantic, and more
- Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
- When you subscribe to a series, we’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
- Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day, but add up to a satisfying learning experience.