User-Centered Product Development
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
The best products are developed with their users in mind, at every stage of the process, from discovery to design to implementation and testing. What sounds like an obvious approach, has only recently become the standard in a lot of organizations.
Konrad Weber is a strategy consultant supporting individuals, teams and organisations in their growth. To enable them to perceive change positively and to keep their curiosity.
- Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to Be Done” and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 10 minutes
- Topics covered: design thinking, design, jtbd, startups, customer experience
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, UX Collective, Toptal, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
Whoever talks about product development and Design Thinking cannot get past Tim Brown. In this article, the CEO of IDEO describes the deeper potential behind the Design Thinking principles.