User-Centered Product Development
Take a deep dive into User-Centered Product Development with this hand-curated series of 11 time-tested articles and videos from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
The best products are developed with their users in mind, at every stage of the process, from discovery to design to implementation and testing. What sounds like an obvious approach, has only recently become the standard in a lot of organizations.
Konrad Weber is a strategy consultant supporting individuals, teams and organisations in their growth. To enable them to perceive change positively and to keep their curiosity.
- Know Your Customers’ “Jobs to Be Done” and 10 other articles
- Average reading time: 10 minutes
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, Toptal, UX Planet, and more
- Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
- When you subscribe to a series, we’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
- Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day, but add up to a satisfying learning experience.