Digital Product Design
Take a deep dive into Digital Product Design with this hand-curated series of 12 time-tested articles from around the web. We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Often, people understand Digital Product Design just as the fancy part of a solution. Drawing pictures or telling developers how things should be – before the agile development. But that’s only one part of many. Digital Product Design is a continuous process of researching, learning, iterating, and designing people-centric and tangible solutions.
Johannes is a product and service designer working at the intersection of people, technology, and business. He helps clients discover problems worth solving, ship the corresponding solutions efficiently, and support gathering insights for continuous iterations.
- Why Product Thinking is the next big thing in UX Design and 11 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: ux, design, product thinking, product management, design systems
- From experts like Airbnb Design, Luke Wroblewski, Brad Frost, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, in the app or in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.