How Cultural Diversity Leads to Better Teamwork
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 9 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Deep down in our heart we know that diversity is an important ingredient for better teamwork. But somehow in our reptile brain we are teaming up with what and who we know.
Christian Hirsig is an entrepreneur. He is the founder of Powercoders, a originally Swiss non-profit that offers an IT boot camp to refugees and migrants and supports them with workplace integration. With Powercoders, he experiences first hand how diversifying culture improves teamwork.
- Why Diverse Teams Are Smarter and 8 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 3 minutes
- Topics covered: teams
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like Harvard Business Review, TED Talks, Boston Consulting Group, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
With tart humor, Hayley Yeates makes the case that investing in cultural diversity is just as important as fostering gender diversity.