Getting to Know Your Customers
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
What is different about serving customers an innovative product or service? And what data do you need to succeed? This deep dive will equip you with the basic skills and mindsets required to get to know your customer.
Nettra Pan is an expert in entrepreneurship and social innovation. Her work is focused on how firms resolve tensions between commercial and seemingly non-commercial imperatives. She draws on frameworks from psychology and sociology to better understand how startups and venture capital-like firms with a social impact mandate can succeed. Nettra's research has been presented at leading research conferences in entrepreneurship, social impact and innovation. She is a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation at The Business School (formerly Cass).
- Do Things that Don't Scale and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 7 minutes
- Topics covered: startups, scaling, lean, howto, paul graham
- Read or listen to articles
- From experts like Paul Graham, andrew chen, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.