How to grow and monetize your newsletter
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Starting a newsletter is confusing. Growing and monetizing it takes a different skill set for the uninitiated. Owning your audience is the first step towards monetizing your work as a creator. But, how do we do that? How do you grow and monetize without any experience in marketing or growth? Let's answer these questions for you.
Vidya is a Growth Marketer at Swapstack where she helps creators connect with relevant brands. She's also the curator behind The Curious Bunch newsletter.
Website | Newsletter | Twitter | LinkedIn
- What I Learned in 3 Years of Writing a Newsletter and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 5 minutes
- Topics covered: writing, marketing, productivity, social media marketing, monetization
- Read or listen to articles
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.
The first step to growing your subscribers is creating a landing page that appeals to your ideal readers.