Run, Run, Run
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 10 time-tested articles from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
Running is the most popular sport in the world. And yet while it is something most people can do, it can be very hard - and it can be confusing, when you don’t know which shoes, which gear, which nutrition or which hydration is right for you. These 10 articles will help you become a better runner or at least a more knowledgeable one.
Nico Lumma is a runner and when he is not running, he likes to read about running. Nico founded NMA Venture Capital GmbH in 2015 and connects established companies with startups so that they can work together for their mutual benefit. Startup-driven innovation helps companies getting more innovative and agile while startups gain a client that uses the product and helps to improve it.
Nico has been writing the newsletter Five Things for many years and in 2023 started the extensions Five Things AI, Five Things Tech and Five Things Running. So basically for this deep dive he selected the best five articles on running, twice.
- What Happens to Your Body When You Run Everyday? The… and 9 other articles
- Average reading time: 4 minutes
- Topics covered: fitness, running, outdoors, nutrition, stretching
- Read or listen to articles
- From sites like The New York Times, Outside, Deseret News, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.