Building Better Habits
Refind helps you get a little bit smarter every day. The most relevant links for you, every morning in your inbox. Start with this hand-curated series of 8 time-tested articles and videos from around the web from around the web, and we’ll take it from there.
We've all been there: trying to exercise more, eat more healthily, waste less time on emails, read more books...
Building better habits and making them stick is hard. However, there are some proven tricks and rules that help you get there. This Deep Dive introduces you to those concepts. All it requires you to do is adopt one habit for the next two weeks: Read one article on habits every day.
- How to Build Healthy Habits and 7 other articles and videos
- Average reading time: 6 minutes
- Topics covered: howto, psychology, better living, habit, willpower
- Read or listen to articles
- From experts like Scott Young, James Clear, and more
- You want to learn something new and are looking for a good, compact introduction.
- You want to sharpen your skills on something you got into recently.
- You want to catch up on a topic that has been in the news lately.
How does it work?
Deep Dives are carefully hand-curated series of time-tested articles and videos from around the web.
We’ll guide you through, one link per day, every morning in your inbox.
Deep Dives come in bites that are short enough to fit in your day...
...but add up to a satisfying learning experience.